Subsidized Finance is a specialisation in corporate finance dedicated to finding sources of finance on the best terms.
In order to finance new investments, we help our customers to take advantage of the many facilities provided by regional, national and EU laws aimed at supporting the competitive development and regulatory compliance of companies. Below are just a few of our areas of focus, inviting you to contact our offices via the contact forms on the home page or by writing to email@example.com for more detailed information on other opportunities:
- SABATINI TER (concessions for the purchase machinery and equipment for Small and Medium Enterprises)
- INAIL – ISI (incentives for companies to implement health and safety at work)
- R&D tax credit (tax credit for research and development activities)
- SIMEST Foreign Markets (subsidised loans for programmes to enter foreign markets)
- SUPER and IPER Depreciation (support for investments to boost competitiveness with extension and strengthening of the discipline of the deduction of depreciation)
- ROP Innovation (support for investment programmes of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises to introduce innovation into the production process by adapting it to the production of new products or to make it more efficient)