ICT Advisory Division was born from the partnership between ICT Consulting & Trading – a company specialized in technical, organizational and commercial consulting – and Knight’s Bridge Advisory Firm – a strategic and financial consulting company.
The partnership’s objective is to create synergies between the two companies in the mechanical, automotive and industrial sectors, and to integrate their services in order to be a reference point with high value addition to the clients.
What the company offers includes:
- Strategic Consultancy;
- Financial Consultancy;
- Assistance in M&A operations;
- Value Chain Optimization;
- Lean Manufacturing Consultancy;
- Implementation of Management Systems;
- Valorization of Human Resources;
- Support to the company internationalization;
- Assessment of the Company’s Environmental Direction
- Product and Communication Design.
The ICT Advisory Division’s approach is based on the search of customer satisfaction at all costs. For this reason we generally link an important variable part of our consultancy services prices to quantifiable results: if the results are not achieved by the fixed end of the project, the customer has the right not to pay us!
Why choose us
- Because we offer an excellent service in designing your strategy, optimizing your corporate structure, simplifying your processes and creating value for you and your customers.
- Because we love what we do and bring enthusiasm and commitment to every project we work on. Simply put, we care about your business.
- Because we listen to your ideas, plans and objectives for your company. We discuss and then we consult. If we feel that we are unsuitable, we will be honest and say so from the beginning.
- Because our strong sense of identification with your projects means that we are constantly committed to providing solutions, even for problems you are not yet aware of.
We provide our customers with strategic, financial and technical solutions to create value and position in the marketplace.
We help our customers to be more successful!
We are aware that we do not sell products but provide SOLUTIONS! To succeed in this task, ICT Advisrory Division professionals work closely with customers, understand their real needs and work hard to find the best way to give real value through proven and effective solutions.
Using the know-how and experience of the entire team, ICT Advisory Division supports clients to achieve greater success in their daily activities. This is achieved through:
- High financial and technical expertise;
- Many years of experience in strategic business support;
- Innovative management solutions;
- Relationship based on long-term partnerships;
- Consistency with the values of our company.
In this spirit we marry the challenges of our customers and are committed to build strong and lasting relationships with them.
The values of society are:
- Openness and Integrity
- Do it yourself (hands on the job)
- Networking with partners
- Long-term customer relationship
Any customer-supplier relationship cannot exist without trust! We know that trust only comes if the principles of ethics are part of the corporate culture. ICT Advisory Division’s commitment in its daily work is to show through facts an honest and transparent behaviour with all company stakeholders, in the belief that this approach will always pay off in terms of good reputation and intangible value of the company. This is why we always show personal trust and responsibility in all our business relationships.
We do not want to be considered as theoretical people who talk about maximum systems and fascinating theories but who are not able to show practically the effectiveness of their thoughts. Our professionals are NOT afraid to “get their hands dirty” and to show the operational solutions to implement the defined strategies. This helps to create trust and, with a view to long-term partnerships, to accelerate all processes.
Our partners and suppliers are an integral part of ICT, an immeasurable value that we take great care of. We help each other to grow, learning something new every day that will become part of the corporate culture and become a value for the customer when it is least expected. It’s like having both the strengths of a large multicultural company with thousands of employees located in multiple locations around the world and, at the same time, the flexibility of a consulting firm with a “human” dimension that can offer customized solutions and special attention.
Customers are our precious value: whatever may happen, they will “enrich” both our knowledge and our vision of the world. We never think of working with them in a short-term perspective, we are focused on showing our skills in an honest and professional way: we are aware that they will be able to recognize this approach of ours and will pay it back with more and more opportunities in the long term perspective. We sincerely think to be important players who contribute to the results and goals of all our clients.
ICT Advisory Division gives great value to human resources, the real important asset of any company. We are always looking for highly motivated professionals with experience in strategic consultancy, corporate finance and extraordinary finance. We encourage the spontaneous sending of resumes by writing directly to email@example.com.
Regardless of their professional background and experience, we always look for qualities in our potential employees like the following ones:
- Determination to set goals and to never give up;
- Ability to communicate openly and constructively;
- Ability to think outside the box and to question again what was just done the day before;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Ethics and sound principles.
ICT Advisory Division is an employer that is committed to ensure equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Employment decisions are based on job-related reasons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Corporate Strategy Consultants (ref. ZZZZ/20)
We are interested in getting in touch with experienced professionals in the field of strategic and financial consulting, with proven experience in Italian or European consulting firms and with in-depth knowledge of the sectors of precision mechanics and the automotive industry.
Requirements for the job
- Professional competence
- Perseverance and proactivity
- Responsibility and organizational skills
- High propensity to the customer and spirit of collaboration
ICT Advisory Division offers
- Hard work
- Unlimited career and earning potential
- Variable salary on results achieved
- Top-of-the-line training