- July 4, 2023
- Posted by: Aurora Picco
- Category: Senza categoria
How to reduce wastes to better manage goods, flows and stocks
The ordered warehouse (5S), fast (in storage and picking operations), with zero identification errors and damaged material, without obsolescence and lost material, is an obvious target. However it is often difficult to achieve in the company. The reasons may be various.
“Zero Wastes in warehouse” is an 8 hours training course for all people involved in products and stocks management, as operators and warehouse managers, logistics and plant managers. It can be customized according to the specific needs of the company and it includes the following macro topics:
- The warehouse (shape, 3 dimensions, areas and functions)
- The stocks (coding and inventory management);
- The flows (inbound, internal, towards production, outbound);
- The method in the warehouse;
- The basic tools;
- Industry 4.0.
For more information send an email to email@example.com or call the number +0039 (0)121 376811.